Monday, February 27, 2012

Ok folks, I have no idea how to do this,  but I'm gonna give it a good shot! I follow a few blogs on here and they are great.  But they are about girls doing healthy things AFTER they have gotten down to their goal weight, or at least after they have started having weight loss success.  So I am gonna try to be different. I am starting my blog from the beginning. All 200-pounds-not-so-glorious-(or glamorous)-beginning.

THIS IS ME
This is my favorite outfit: comfy Miami tee, Nike sweats, and my New Balance shoes.  (Please pay no attention to the fluffy dog in the bottom right corner, LOL!)

MY STATS
  • 4'11 (without shoes)
  • 200 LBS
  • BMI: 40.4
  • Current Diet: no current diet

MY GOALS
  • Weigh 120 LBS by Dec 1, 2012 (for those of you interested in math, that's roughly 8.8 pounds a month)
  • Run a 5K by the end of the year
  • Beat some unsuspecting soul in a push up competition (goofy, I know- but still a goal)

So, I have stats, goals, even a picture.  What do I do from here? I don't really know, but I'm willing to work on it.  Anyone out there have suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment