Thursday, March 29, 2012

Not Feeling It Today

Planned workout: Arm Circuit, Abs
Actual Workout: Arm Circuit

I just wasn't feeling it today.  I was all pumped when I got up this morning.  Got to the gym (finally), and I suddenly felt weighed down. I don't know.  I pushed through an arm workout, then went upstair to wait on Little Miss.  They were getting drinks and discussing a game of duck, duck, goose.  Hubby and I ended up playing with the kids.  Running around the circle made me dizzy. 

Now I am delaying the inevitable - going to work.  Don't get me wrong.  I love dispatching.  Ok, I love it sometimes.  But I have felt weighed down at work too. We have been super busy, and I work by myself.  I run the radio for all LE in the county, and about a dozen other things.  Basically, I do what 5 people do in the counties just south of me do.  By myself.  And I am supposed to do it in the same speed and accuracy as they do.  Which leads me to my next fear- burnout- (gasp!!) I am only in my fourth year doing this, but I have accomplished a lot in 4 years professionally speaking.  And I am not where I want to be ( I am working on it though.)  I know if I work a little more, push a little harder, and get a few more *sparkles* for my resume I could be where I want.  I just hope I don't get completly burned out before I get there. 

OK...ENOUGH WITH DEBBIE DOWNER...ON TO MORE IMPORTANT (AND FUN) THINGS

On Sunday, a friend and I took our little ones to a really great place...

The Little Buckeye Children's Museum

My Little Miss especially loved the grocery store, hair salon, and stage.  She is such a girly girl.
If you are in the Mansfield area, have an extra six bucks (per person), and a whole day with nothing to do...go there! It is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment