Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Weigh In Wednesday

Planned Workout: Run 1/2 mile, walk 1/2 mile for 2 miles
Actual Workout: Run 1/2 mile, walk 1/4 mile, run 1/4 mile, walk 1/4 mile, run 1/4 mile, walk 1/2 mile

Yeah, toady's run was different. I ran on the track again.  For some reason that seems to make running harder.  And I seem to have trouble controlling my breathing (is that tempo?) If anyone out there has any suggestions about how I can get that down, PLEASE let me know.  I would be thrilled. 

I am supposed to be up to running 3/4 a mile, walking 1/4 a mile....but I can't seem to do it.  I am going to make myself do it next week.  I need something to push me because, once again, my weight has plateaued.

Speaking of weight......

I am at 194.1

Maybe it was that I skipped swimming on Sunday and went out for lunch (and dinner).  Maybe it is because I skipped boot camp to stay home with a sick little girl Saturday.  Maybe my body has gotten used to my workout routine and it is time to shake it up. 

I wanted to be at 190 by Easter.... I guess that is possible...its only 4 pounds, but that's in a week and a half.  Hmmm...possible, but is it healthy?

No comments:

Post a Comment