Saturday, May 19, 2012

What a week!

Planned Workout: Nothing
Actual Workout: Nothing

This week I have been in a funk.  I almost drown myself twice in my swim class.  And I only ran 2.5 miles total this week. I haven't logged on to myfitnesspal.com, I ate fast food ( I know, I KNOW!), I skipped my water class totally on Monday.

Despite all this, somehow, I managed to lose weight.  I have no idea how.  None. 

On Wednesday I was really beginning to question whether I am setting my goals too high, whether I will be able to actually RUN an entire 5k in June, whether I will actually get any further in this journey.  It was depressing.  I honestly think that if Friday's weight would have been higher than the week before, I would have stopped trying.

What makes you feel better when you are in a funk?

No comments:

Post a Comment