Thursday, May 24, 2012

Weigh In Wednesday

Planned Workout: Aqua Jog
Actual Workout: Aqua Jog

It is the week of decisions.  I need to decide if I want to sign up for another session of my aqua jog class.  Yes, I will have to pay for the next session, but I do like it.

Liking it is not the problem.  I love the class.  The problem is all these other questions I have about the class:

  1. Can we afford it? We are on a tight budget right now and the class is almost $30.
  2. Is it working? I feel tired and exercised after class, but I'm not sure I am seeing the results I expected.
  3. Can I keep up this schedule and fit in more runs?
  4. What about the fact that I want to swim on free lap time (a totally free activity) now that Little Miss is out of school?
  5. What about other classes I have been thinking of trying?
Running is the biggest one.  Sunday I got up and ran to my sister's house (a little over a mile).  And ever since I have fallen in love with it.

Ok, weight time:

186.4

Well, I'll take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment