Friday, June 1, 2012

Weigh in Wednesday---err Friday

Planned Workout: Jillian Michaels' 30 day shred, Aqua Jog
Actual Workout: see above ;)

OK, so lets start with the obvious: "Where have you been young lady?"

Well, I have been on myfitnesspal ...aaannndd...going crazy.

We had a yard sale last weekend.  Disaster.  We had to spend all the money we made on food.  Why? Fridge went out... on a holiday weekend...a HOT holiday weekend.  The last 2 days of the sale, we made zilch on money.

Little Miss had her last week of preschool *Sniffle* The little graduation was adorable.

I have taken up a fitness challenge on MFP to do 30 day shred in June.
I have also put (back) in to take up the training position at my old agency. (And remain where I am as well.)
I have decided to keep doing aqua jog, for at least one more session.

OK, the next part... I need to weigh in......

185.0

Yeah, doesn't seem like a lot, but I think I am losing inches.   Since it is that time, I will add an updated pic too:

2012-05-30_09-14-53_334.jpg

I am working hard on balance right now.  Balancing exercise and food, life and fitness, work and play.  Obviously MFP is helping me with fitness, but it is taking away from my time to blog.  I am working on making time for both.

No comments:

Post a Comment