Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Weigh in Wednesday

Planned Workout: JM30DS, aqua jog
Actual Workout: aqua jog

I am not doing well with this 30DS thing.  Today I over slept, ran to get Little Miss to track and field, me to aqua jog, and her to maw maw's so I could go to the office (my now second job) before going to work. 

Today was just one of those days, I think.  I thought I would be smart and wear my sandals to the gym since I was only swimming.  Yeah, forgot to pack myself socks for work.  Heel boots with no socks :( Awesome.

I did have a good weigh in this morning:
      
                             180.4

That's right. One pound away from how much I weighed when I found out I was pregnant.  Almost 5 years ago.  Ladies and Gentlemen, I just may be on my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment