Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Weigh in Wednesday

Planned Workout: Jillian M's 30 DS, aqua jog
Actual Workout: Aqua Jog, run 3k, more swimming


Ok, so I missed a day of my 30 DS challenge.  Really, I slept in a little too much, started it, did 10 minutes, then went "oh crap!" I gotta get to the gym! I tried to make up for it.

Plus, I was feeling a little bummed.  Today was my 5th day on 30DS and I have really stepped up the exercising this week.  And where does that put me on the scale?

189

!!!!!!!

That's right... I gained 4 pounds!!!!

I have been measuring myself and I am losing inches, so I am hoping this it the "muscles have a higher density than fat, so if your are not gaining mass, you are gaining muscle."  I don't know the exact ratios...but I think I will look them up.

I will get back to you on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment